Would You Like To Help?
Become a “12th Man”!
The “12th man” is a sports term used in football and soccer (which have 11-man teams) that refers to the fans and supporters who aren’t physically on the playing field, but who never-the-less give the team the strength and inspiration to do their best.
Absolute fact: We can’t do this without you.
We do not charge clients for our visits, and we receive no government support – our work is funded completely by contributions from people and organizations that recognize the value of what we teach. All support is tax-deductible, and donations of any size are welcome! CLICK HERE to see where the money goes.
Donations, in the form of a check made out to “The Little Dog Laughed AAT” can be mailed to:
Are you a Facebook follower?
S.T.A.R. Team Trading Cards!
For $15.75 you can sponsor a pack of 60 (twelve copies of five different cards) for your favorite S.T.A.R. pooch. CLICK HERE to learn more.
What if You Could Help Without Paying An Extra Cent?
Are You An Online Shopper?
You can earn us an additional .5% of your purchase if you shop through the AmazonSmile site! It is EXACTLY the same as the regular site, but it’s set up to track activity for nonprofits.
Do You Shop at Fred Meyer?
Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to The Little Dog Laughed Animal-Assisted Therapy at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number MM846. Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping The Little Dog Laughed AAT earn a donation! You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today. CLICK HERE to download a flyer describing the program.
But Remember That There’s More to Life Than Money!
We also welcome community support in the form of:
- helping plan age-appropriate curriculum and evaluating effectiveness
- identifying and applying for grants (!!!)
- staffing S.T.A.R. training and evaluation events
- contributing materials consumed in classes – fancy certificate paper, stick-on stars, poster-making supplies, etc.
- donating props for new and fun tricks – garage sales, Goodwill and Value Village are excellent sources of sturdy toddler toys appropriate for manipulation by dog paws!
- and above all, dogs/handlers who are willing to give their time