Because our clients operate on tight budgets, we do not charge them a penny for our visits. We are grateful to the following people and organizations whose kind support allows us to do this:
- For the second year Whitebridge Pet Brands (AKA Cloud Star) has sent us one case each of their Chewy Tricky Trainers – Liver, Salmon and Cheddar! We love you, Cloud Star!
- Western Pet Supply offers our team a 10% discount on their purchases when they identify themselves.
- Personal Beast in SE Portland named us as the beneficiary for their 1st Friday Paint Party on August 4th, and has offered us use of their back room for Eastside practices! Woo hoo!
- Helping Heroes Charitable grants from Petco Foundation, our 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Training Series Sponsor.
- Rotary Club of Portland awarded us $1,200 in 2017 for equipment to make our work safer and more efficient!
- $1000 Fidelity Charitable grants in 2014, 2015 and 2017
- Portland Chapter of the Oregon Association of Tax Consultants
- Lauren Calvert
- Rachel Sutton
- Paul Lyons
- John and Alison Marvin
- Suzanne Moore‐Ullrich
- Janet Wishart Black
- Chela Sloper
- Jett Wyatt
- Anonymous donor through Benevity
- Catlin Gabel School
- Dodie and Gordon King
- Cindy Miller, Cat Behaviorist
- Sandy and Gary Ragsdale
- Linda Keast
- Marty Deer
- Bob Robison and Cheryl L. Bristah
- Katherine Hearn
- Anonymous but fabulous supporters through the Fred Meyer Community Rewards program, iGive and AmazonSmile online shoppers.
- Andrew Harris, Director of Big Horn Brass
- Tualatin Daisy Troop 10254
- Sharon Lannigan
- Sherwood Dog Training Club
- Ellie Wyckoff, Professional Obedience Trainer
- Troy J. May and Kama C. May
- Deborah Wood
- Remember the Wounded Ride
- Linda Mehlig
- Chris Shank of Cockatoo Downs, who donated a 3-day registration to the 2015 ClickerExpo (!!!)
- Sherri Goldstein
- Jeffrey Lin
- The gentle residents of West Hills Village, who help design, rehearse and troubleshoot the games we later play with children
Encouragement, Inspiration, Props, Equipment, Services, Site and Supplies
- SCARS – Survivor Collective Alliance, Reaching Society – hosts of Survivor-Con
- Cheryl Vandlac, Washington County Juvenile Services
- Whitney Zeigler, formerly of the Washington County District Attorney’s Office
- Keast and Associates, LLC
- Bonnie Hays Small Animal Shelter
- Columbia Agility Team
- Linda Musson, Director of the Oregon Association of Tax Consultants
- Kennedy Morgan (video camera!)
- Linda Hamilton, Cold Noses Warm Hearts