But Before You Contact Us, Are You Looking For…
- A Therapy Team for a Stress-Relief Event or Read-To-The-Dogs?
- Information for a High School/College/Grad School Assignment?
- Do You Seek the Help of a Team to Work With A Family Member?
- Are You Looking for Help Finding/Training a Service Dog
We love to support students, but because our resources are spread pretty thin, we have constraints you need to be willing to work with before you contact us.
(1) We require contact information for your teacher/advisor so we may supply them with direct feedback. (2) Do not expect us to be able help if you’re working on your report/project at the last minute. Don’t even ask. (3) Don’t expect to be able to observe an actual intervention session unless you are also willing to satisfy the security requirements of our clients (background check, non-disclosure agreement, sometime specific training, etc.). And finally (4) We would like a copy of the finished assignment.
First, contact the professional (therapist, counselor, teacher, etc.) who is charged with helping your family member, and suggest that they contact us to discuss whether we are a good fit for your situation. We work ONLY under the guidance of a professional, so this is a vital step. It may help to remind them that we do not charge for our services.
Please CLICK HERE
for a 2-page list of local service dog resources. This is NOT a complete list, but it will give you a place to start.
If we’re still what you’re looking for, we welcome your questions and comments. Please feel free to contact us in the way you find most convenient.
- Message Phone Number: 971-266-1505
- Mailing Address:
- The Little Dog Laughed Animal-Assisted Therapy
7410 SW Oleson Rd. #323
Portland, OR 97223
CLICK HERE to download a short “resumé” summarizing important information about our organization.
Stay In Contact Through Facebook
Or Drop Us A Note Right Now
If you’ve read the Before You Contact Us information at the top of the page, and we’re STILL what you’re looking for, please DO use the form below.